We all need some companionship. Companion Care caregivers can provide the interaction seniors need to help make them feel connected. Wiser Home Care Services has wonderful companion care caregivers that are there for conversation, able to take seniors to social outings, errands, and activities as well as do light house duties. Wiser Home Care Services "Companion Care" provides the support needed for seniors to live safely at home.
Our base level of care is companion services which include a variety of help from laundry, errand services, daily check-in and other basic services that make living at home easier.
Companionship Services Include:
- General transportation needs
- Monitoring diet and meal planning, cooking, clean up
- Preparing grocery lists
- Grocery shopping
- Checking for food expirations
- Scheduling foot care appointments
- Light housekeeping
- Travel companion
- Pet and plant care and house sitting
- Ordering medications and pick-up
- Communicating with all professionals involved in your care
- Dry cleaning and laundry: pick-up and delivery
- Special projects
- Booking medical appointments, date reminders, and transportation
Back to Where to Start.