Prior work experience as a Professional Caregiver is preferred. If you have prior work experience as a Professional Caregiver then please complete our online employment application form. Click the button to the right to fill out our online application.
Why Work for Wiser Home Care Services?
Wiser Home Care is locally owned, growing and looking for awesome caregivers. We have part-time, 12-hour shifts and live-in clients. In addition to competitive wages, we offer flexible hours and opportunities to grow within the company.
What types of benefits do you offer?
Some of the benefits we offer our caregivers include:
- Excellent clients
- Premium wages
- Holiday pay
- Merit raises
- Referral bonuses
- Caring and respectful work environment
- Great supervisors
- Growth and promotion opportunities
What will I be doing?
Some of the typical duties include: companionship and socialization, as well as help with ADL’s, transferring, incontinence care, meals, light housekeeping, med reminders, range of motion, and coordinate with other home care professionals.
What do we look for in our caregivers?
Some of the qualities we look for in our caregivers are:
- A kind personality, positive outlook, patience and compassion
- C.N.A. (Strongly preferred) OR Certified Home Care Aid
- Willingness to help and perform household tasks
- Good driver with car, current insurance and clean driving record
- Trustworthy, honest and dependable
- CPR, Negative TB Test or X-ray
- Desire to care for those in need
- Professional and clean appearance
- Must be able to pass a skills test, criminal background check and finger prints
- Mature and responsible, good decision making skills
- Dementia experience a plus
- Team player